Sunday, February 14, 2010

I suck.

Wow, I really suck at this blogging thing. Most of the time I have a really good idea for a blog post, then it turns out it wasn't as good as I thought it would be, and then I delete it and walk away. So I'm officially apologizing for not blogging, and for knowing that I will do it again in the future. So now I'm covered.

Anyway, off to more important things! Here are many things that have happened and some random thoughts. There are quite a few, so please bare with me.

1.) Is it bare with me, or bear with me? I'm not sure. I mean, I guess I should've thought about that before I actually used the phrase. I could have even googled it instead of making it one of my points. Oh well.

2.) I met my favorite band last weekend! I went with my brother, his two friends, and one of his friend's little sister. It was so amazing! I loved watching them on stage, screaming the lyrics, and getting strange looks from the group of kids next to me. See, the band (fun.) was the opening band. They're not that famous. So we waited awhile after the concert, and they came out. We talked to them and they signed my shirt. It was one of the best nights of my life!

3.) When photographers are taking pictures of attractive actors, why do they have to have one of the guy laying on the bed? They're all staring at the camera as if saying, "You know you want me". It drives me crazy! Why? Because I feel like I'm being teased. It's like, "Hey, look at this hot guy that you will never meet!" Maybe it's just me. Probably because I'm a teenage girl whose hormones are out of control. Maybe.

4.) I saw two movies this weekend, and I feel like I need to review them. First, I saw The Lightning Thief. Now, I read the book, so I was expecting to be disappointed. But I really liked it, surprisingly. It might have been because the kid who played Percy, Logan Lerman, is just about the hottest thing since Bradley Cooper. But I'm going to go with it just being a good movie. I also saw Valentine's Day, and it was really cute. I laughed a lot, and awww'ed a lot as well. It's a chick flick, so my opinion probably isn't the best since I'm a sucker for them.

5.) I got my camera back! EEEE! I can now take pictures again! I am so relieved.

Well, I think I'll leave you with that. I'm all blogged out. I will try really hard to post tomorrow.

Shalom,

Kels

1 comment:

  1. I recently thought about the use of "bare/bear" as well. Spell check told me I was wrong when I used it in a phrase like, "I couldn't bare...". It said I was supposed to say "bear". What a tricky homophone. And I would not have remembered it was called a "homophone" if I had not searched it on google.

    ReplyDelete