Friday, January 29, 2010

Best day EVER!

So today has been SO fantastic! First, was English. Remember how I asked my teacher to sit me next to the guy I like? Well, she did. She made an entire seating chart because I asked. And, she put me and the kid I like in the very far corner of the room. So yes, she put us in the dark corner, with his desk against the wall, and then me next to him. I had to use all of my self control not to smile or laugh. I seriously have the best English teacher EVER!

Also, one of my favorite TV shows is Chuck. And Zachary Levi, who plays Chuck, had a live video feed from his iPhone. There was a little chat box on there for people to type things, and he could read them. So one of the actresses (Sarah) was also reading the messages, and then one of the other actors comes onto the video. And I type in: Tell Adam to growl! And then I heard, "Adam! Someone wants you to growl!" AND HE DID! So, I technically made Adam Balwin growl. How AMAZING is that?!

And, finally, my mom bought me a 28 pack of Cadoozles, the most amazing pencils ever.

That is my awesome day. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment