Saturday, February 20, 2010

:D

Hello! Right now it's about 9 at night, and I'm already tired. It's kind of pathetic, really. Even on Saturday nights I feel like going to bed at 9pm. I'm a poor excuse for a teenager I think. Anyway, I'm sorta just hanging out. Today I met my friend at the park down the road from my house, and we took pictures. It was pretty fun. I got some cool shots. (You can see them here.) And then we headed over to the mall. She bought me a salad, and we got free pretzels from Auntie Anne's. My family and I were going to go to church, but my mom was too tired, so now they're watching Indiana Jones. ARRRRGH. I suddenly remembered I have loads of homework due Monday. I have a stupid Biology project that I have NO clue what to do. I have to, like, follow a carbon molecule through the food chain or something. It's kind of ridiculous. Ecosystems are getting on my nerves. Anyway, I'm really tired, so I'm gonna stop typing now.

Buenos noches!

Kels

1 comment:

  1. I totally had the urge to watch Inadiana Jones on Friday/Saturday. :O

    ReplyDelete